Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ipsy March Bag

I received my March Ipsy bag today and I am loving this months products!  The March theme is "Destination Beauty".  If you aren't familiar Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that promises 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized products a month along with a cosmetic bag all for $10!  If you are interested in Ipsy CLICK HERE to sign up.  Ipsy bills the first of every month and you can see the contents online around the 10th the day the bag ships out (hehe I peak every time) you can also follow them on Facebook to see sneak peaks during the beginning of the month.  Ladies, also remember to review your bags afterwards for Ipsy points that you can use towards free products in the future.  Also, your Ipsy bag comes with a discount code for each of the product lines they feature that month.  Let's check out the goodies!


All the Goodies


Pixi Mini Flawless Beauty Primer ($9):  I have used pixi primer in the past, it is really nice.  It is not like the silicone primers I have tried but more creamy and the finish has a little shimmer in it.  I love that I now have a travel sized tube to use.


Nicole By OPI Rougles in On What Grounds? ($8):  I love nail polish!  I also love to try new textured shades, this is a bright sea blue with black and blue flecks.  


Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora ($16):  I love getting new eyeshadows in sub boxes.  These shades are also right up my alley.  

Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick 1.5oz ($9)  I received the shade get ready a rosy neutral.  This photo looks rather pink but the shade is quiet nice!  I love lipstick so this is a welcome product, and I have heard good things about bare minerals lip products.  

I totaled this months Ipsy Bag at $42, not bad for the $10 I paid for it.  I love how this months products got back to basics, lipstick, primer, eyeshadow and nail polish all things I can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment