Monday, March 3, 2014

Julep Riviera Collection

Julep's March Collection is titled the Riviera Collection and features fun bright creme shades and new lip products!  I upgraded the collection this month, which means I got all 9 shades, a lipgloss, lip scrub, and lip conditioning treatment.  I also added on the glitter polish for $5.  Julep Maven's get options to choose your box each month, or you can upgrade.  I divided the color swatches into the Julep offered groupings in the swatches below.  I love my Julep polishes and this months creams were bright, thin, and covered in two coats.  Do you want to become a Julep maven?  Get your first box free using code free box, cancel anytime.  What did you think of this months colors and products?  I love them!


Riviera upgrade:  10 Polishes, Buff Lip Scrub, Luxe Lip Conditioning Treatment and Lipgloss

Julep Lipgloss in Awestruck
Classic with a Twist

Myriam and Soraphine


Bombshell

Lilou and Monaco


It Girl



Lizanne and Princess Grace and Margaret


Boho Glam

Harriet and Elisa

Tania

Tania Mermaid Teal Glitter







No comments:

Post a Comment