Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Barkbox

I received my December Barkbox yesterday.  This month theme is sharing the best things in life with the dogs we love.  The girls have so many treats around here it is unbelievable!  They love all the new toys and all the new treats they are getting.  I also love how healthy the treats are that bark box sends.
All the Goodies

Bistro Bites small dog treats peanut butter and applesauce ($8):  I love small dog treats, and so do the girls.  They sometimes expect a treat every time they go out so its nice to have small ones around.

Planet Dog Eats Chicken Pot Pie Treats ($3.30):  Again, the girls love trying new treats I am sure these will be gone quickly.

Go Dog Fun Yeti Toy: ($6.99):  This is ummm strange.  I have seen some weird dog toys (remember the zucchini, which by the way skokie loves) but this laying around the house will be enough to freak anyone out ;)

Simply Fido organic canvas toy ($5.99):  These toys are made with organic non toxic materials and feature a great interactive tug design.  Sookie has already approved of this toy, it got lots of play time tonight!

Barkworthies Bully stick chew treat ($4.20):  Athena is going to love this!

I estimated this months Barkbox at $28.48, a great value for the $18 a month I paid for a 6 month subscription.  I know my girls love their barkbox as much as I do.  If you want to subscribe to bark box click here and use code BBSTAFF6MO for $12 off a 6 month plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment