Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ipsy December Bag

My December Ipsy bag arrived last week, but yeah I had already peeked at my Glamroom and knew what I was getting ;)  This month included 5 items and a cosmetic bag!  This months bag theme was celebration, it is the two year anniversary of Ipsy.  Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that promises 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized products a month along with a cosmetic bag.  If you are interested in Ipsy CLICK HERE and sign up.  Let's check out the goodies!  Ladies, also remember to review your bags afterwards for Ipsy points that you can use towards free products in the future.
All the Goodies

Nicka K Nail polish in Classic Taupe ($5):  This is a purplish brown color, I actually like it.  Not in the bottle, but it is a nice neutral, and I always appreciate any nail polish colors!

Ardell Lashes with Adhesive ($4):  I used to wear fake lashes on special occasions, but now I wear glasses.  But, I will save these in case I ever need a pair, I am actually quiet good at applying them.

Pop Beauty Shadow Trio ($7.20):  Smokin' Hot palate features three shades of grey shadow.  I wear grays occasionally, I will give these a try.  

Be A bombshell highlighter in girl crush ($16):  I love highlighters!  This one is a nice sparkly pink.  I am a fan of Benefit watts up, this is a similar product, but a bit more pink.  Highlighters should be used under your eyebrows, the bridge of your nose, the bow of your lip and the top of your cheekbones to add a reflective light and contour to your makeup look.  

NYX lipstick in Iced Honey ($4):  Lipstick is always appreciated, and I love the neutral shade, but I know my mom will like this even more than me, I will pass it on.

The December bag:  A nice neutral black bag, I love it!


I totaled this months Ipsy bag at $36.20, not a bad deal for $10!  This months bag was not my favorite, but I love having new items to try and some to pass on even when I don't love everything!  What did you think of this months Ipsy bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment