Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Julep Cara & Gianna

I had to try my December Julep shades right away and Cara was the first one that caught my eye.  I don't wear red nail polish, but I had to have Cara when I saw it!  What a great Christmas red.  The formula was also amazing, some Juleps can be thick, but this was nice and thin and covered in 2 coats.  I also used another new December shade Gianna, a gold glitter for accent.  I love how this turned out.  What December Julep shades did you pick up?  

















2 comments:

  1. I got the polish upgrade!! I traded cara and sold Evelyn but I LOVE all of the glitters and Metallics. I can't decide which is my favorite! I'm wearing Celia with Joelle on top today :)
    2girls1beautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered Joelle during the black friday sale, i should have just went for the upgrade! ;) Can't wait to try Celia

    ReplyDelete