Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December PopSugar Box

My December Popsugar box arrived yesterday!  This is my favorite subscription box.  Popsugar promises the best and trendiest Must Have beauty, fashion, home and food items.  This month's theme is the wish list you never knew you needed.  I agree, I love all these items I am so glad I gifted them to myself ;)  Lets check out the goodies!


All the Goodies!

Must Have Home:  Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting set ($9) will dress up any present.  This wrap is adorable, it also comes with tags and twine and a few different prints.  Whichever of my Christmas gifts that get wrapped in this will look so fancy!

Must Have Home:  Govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95) let you sip your bubbly no matter where you are.  These champagne glasses look like crystal but are shatterproof, great for a new years eve date, or a vacation by the hot tub!
Must Have Beauty:  Modelco Fibre lashxtend Mascara ($20)  This "game changing" formula promises clump free volume.  I love trying new mascara, can't wait to try this one.

Must Have Beauty:  NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps ($16 ) these self adhesive nail wraps come in a festive print.  I have never tried nail wraps, I will definitely give these a try this one for one of my Christmas manis!


Must Have Fashion:  Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet ($110) a girl can never have too many jewels.  Lulu frost made this bracelet exclusively for Popsugar.  I really like this piece, I like the mix of metal tones and a little bling.  It is hard to get one by myself, it needs the assistance of my hubby, but it is really cute on.  Would I have paid $110 for this?  NO, but I am going to rock this and am happy to own it!


Must Have Food:  Ghiradelli Squares Chocolates ($8)  Holiday Edition and Caramel packs.  I love these squares who doesn't?  Excited to taste the pumpkin spice caramel flavor!


Must Have Food:  CC Made Caramel Corn ($4) crunchy, sweet, and completely addictive.  This will make a great hostess gift, or maybe a gift for my mailman who nicely delivers all these packages.


I totaled this months Popsugar Box at $179.65, a great deal considering I paid $30 with an extended month plan.  Popsugar recently raised their monthly prices to $39.95, but they still have December box's available!  If you want the December items, or next months box CLICK HERE and use code REFER5, for $5 off your first box.  What did you think of this months Popsugar box?






No comments:

Post a Comment