Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ipsy January Bag

My January Ipsy bag arrived last week, but yeah I had already peeked at my Glamroom and knew what I was getting ;)  This month included 5 items and a cosmetic bag!  This months bag theme is 19 reasons, 19 reasons that 2014 will be wonderful, and focused on bonus products that were for your skin.  Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that promises 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized products a month along with a cosmetic bag.  If you are interested in Ipsy CLICK HERE and sign up.  Let's check out the goodies!  Ladies, also remember to review your bags afterwards for Ipsy points that you can use towards free products in the future.

All the Goodies!

Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil in Penny ($6.99):  This pencil can be used as a liner or a shadow.  It has a nice creamy formula and I love the color.  I will use this, I love brown toned eye makeup.

Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in Fiesta 2.5g ($18.75):  This balm promises to hydrate with a tint of color.  I put it on the other night, I would say its a lot of color!  I had to scrub it off, and I am sorry to say it wasn't very moisturizing.  I would call this more of a lip pot.  This may get used we will see, I don't like applying lip products with my finger, and the price is ridiculous!
Swatch of Penny eye pencil and Mica tinted balm


Big Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner 1.7fl oz ($6.00):  This promises to smooth split ends and nourish hair.  I have never used a leave in conditioner.  I love Big Sexy Hair products, I am excited to try this, my hair is very dry right now with this cold snap!

3 in 1 Revololution Toner Serum from Leeanni Eco.35oz ($2.60):  Toner, Serum and Moisturizer in one, this product says to save you time and last all day.  I love new face products, I will give it a try.  However, can I say that this is not the size of product I have become accustomed to from Ipsy.  I know they promise deluxe sized samples and this is not a "foil packet" but it also is not that large.  

Absolute Make Up Cleansing Clothes 10 ct ($2.49):  I use makeup remover toilettes only when I go on vacation or out of town. But, they are appreciated.  I am glad I got the cucumber scent, seems the ladies on Ipsy review do not like the smell of the pomegranate towelletes that some people got.

This months Ipsy bag totaled $36.83, I paid $10 a month so this is a great deal (not counting value for makeup bag).  This month there was a combination of 20 products that you could get, as always some were better than others.  Ipsy seems to be branching out lately and including new brands and new items.  I will use everything in my bag this month and love having new items, what did you get in your January Ipsy bag, any new must have's?

No comments:

Post a Comment