Monday, January 13, 2014

Julep Betty

Julep released the start of their birthstone collection this month.  Every month Julep will release a birthstone shade and it will first be seen in their secret store if you take your Maven box.  As soon as I saw this red, cranberry and purple glitter shade I knew I had to have it.  Julep polishes on their own are not cheap $11.20 for Maven pricing with free shipping.  I had a free polish code I had been saving up for taking my box 3 months in a row, so I was happy to use it on this shade!  These pictures were taken 2 full days after I painted my nails.  You can see how well this shade holds up, the glitter, the shine of the Julep freedom Polymer topcoat!  Did you pick up Betty?  Which month of the birthstone collection are you most excited for?  I can't wait to see October (my month) and what they come up with to represent opals!

I took some pics with my new ring I made featuring Betty, my other new nail polish rings and tutorial post will be coming soon!


















1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog while googling swatches and I love that ring! What a fantastic idea -- looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete