Sunday, January 5, 2014

Julep Farrah & Missy

The new January Julep Boudoir Collection came this week!  I got to use the new Vanish cuticle product from the January collection as well.  I loved this product, the consistency was nice, not too watery.  You used the dropper to deposit some on the nail bed and I used an orange stick to push back my cuticles, it worked really well.  This product will definitely help me with my resolution to stop nipping my cuticles!  I was most excited to try out the new Julep silk finishes in the January polish line.  I chose Farrah for this mani, a light lilac purple with slight shimmer, which dries to a semi matte finish.  I also used Julep Missy from the October Rebel set collection to add some shimmering silver foil french tips.  I love the way this turned out, simple and pretty!  What new Julep colors are you sporting this week?  Love all these Julep colors and want to become a maven?  Click here and use code FREEBOX and just pay shipping for your first month of Julep!







Check out that matte shimmer1





No comments:

Post a Comment