Friday, January 24, 2014

Julep Galaxy Nails

I tried my first Galaxy nail tonight!  I have been eyeing this technique for awhile, but finally had the time and colors to try it out!  I used all Julep colors, many newly discovered shades after I reswatched my Juleps into color groups the other day.  A lot of these shades I got through mystery boxes which is a great way to build up colors I would not have picked out on my own.  I used Julep Leslie as the black base with shimmer.  I then sponged on some Julep Char and Evelyn and Bunny to create the galaxy down the middle of the nail with a piece of makeup sponge.  I then added a topcoat of Joelle and a few glitter pieces from Paris to finish the look.  It wasn't that hard and the I love the results.  I can't wait to try more galaxy mani's soon, maybe a neon one this summer?

Julep Leslie, Char, Evelyn, Joelle, Paris, and Bunny













No comments:

Post a Comment