Friday, November 15, 2013

ILNP Admire Me

ILNP has 16 beautiful new duo chromes and holographic's coming out November 22nd.  I was able to score a few of them early in a presale, and they are gorgeous!  As soon as I saw Admire Me, a teal holographic polish, it had to be mine :)  I paired it with Color Club Harp on It, a silver multi chrome, and my Julep Chevron stickers.  The Julep mystery box last month featured these stickers and they were really easy to use!  This one looks good and so different in different lights so I included lot of pics!  Have you rocked a chevron manicure this fall?  What ILNP shades did you pick up, what's on your wish list?

Color Club Harp on It & ILNP Admire Me



No Flash under lamp:









With Flash:




























No comments:

Post a Comment