Saturday, November 23, 2013

ILNP Purgatory & Zoya Mosheen

I bought some beautiful ILNP polishes from their preorder on November 1st and I was excited to try them all!  They are now for sale and in stock if you love them as much as I do check out these gorgeous shades!  This week I tried ILNP Purgatory, a deep and dark teal with sparkle and multi chrome effects.  It was hard to capture the sparkle on camera, but in person it is even more beautiful.  I added some glitter tips with Zoya Mosheen, a holographic sparkle topcoat with bar glitter.  What ILNP polishes did you pick up?  I got a few more left to try, you will see them soon ;)





3 comments:

  1. Love that zoya. I've been eyeing it for a bit now.
    2girls1beautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved Zoya Mosheen the second I saw it! I have lots of blues it will go with as well, its a great topcoat

    ReplyDelete