Wednesday, November 13, 2013

PopSugar Must Have November Box

Yesterday I received my November PopSugar Must have box for November.  PopSugar this month includes gifts to make you holidays easier and practical.  I love my PopSugar boxes and always appreciate the lifestyle and personal items they include, a nice break from all the beauty boxes.  This month is no exception it was a nice mix of things I loved and things I will love to regift :)
The Goodies!

Must Have Home:  Land's End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($14.50 ):  This wine tote is made to look like a classic beach tote and up your party going game when you visit home parties this season with wine in hand.  This is definitely going to make a great Christmas gift for one of my wine loving friends.  

Special Extra:  Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ($1.00):  These sounds wonderful, can't wait to try them out!

Must Have Food:  Maison De Monaco Strawberry & Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ($5.99):  Hand-cooked preserves made in small batches with 70 percent fruit.  Who doesn't love jam!

Must Have Beauty:  Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads ($2.99):  This travel sized metal container includes hassle-free nail polish remover wipes.  I received the Lemon scent, with how often I change polish colors this product is welcome!  I especially like the convenience of them, nail polish remover doesn't travel well, these are great!

Must Have Beauty:  The Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap ($8.00):  The Soap and Paper Factory's shea butter soap nourishes while giving off a delicate, captivating pine scent.  This smells like the holidays!  I can't wait to use it, who doesn't love fancy soap?

Must Have Home:  Canvaspop $30 Gift Card ($30):  Don't let those photos sit on your phone or online album, turn them into art!  Make a quality canvas print to hang in your home.  Again a great idea, or a great gift!

Must Have Fashion:  Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap ($42.00):  With its ubersoft feel and bold print, this Michael Stars wrap is all about effortless style.  This scarf is huge, I would call it more of a shawl and it is very soft and luxurious looking.  I can't wait to wear it this winter.



Must Have Home:  Illume Candle in Nice ($15.75):  The Illume Candle in Nice has a sweet vanilla fragrance.  This candle is heavy and it smells good too!  I am personally not a candle person, this is going to make a great Christmas regift!

I totaled my November PopSugar Must Have Box at $120.23.  PopSugar recently raised the month to month box price to $39.95, I bought 6 months before the price increase so I paid $31 for my box.  Although this isn't my favorite box I have gotten (August was a winner) I do really appreciate these items and will be able to share the things that aren't my style or taste.  If you want to subscribe to PopSugar CLICK HERE so you can get the December box!  Remember to use code REFER5 for $5 off your first box!


No comments:

Post a Comment