Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Ipsy Bag

My November Ipsy bag arrived today, but yeah I had already peeked at my Glamroom and knew what I was getting ;)  This month included 6 items and a cosmetic bag!  I love all the products this month, what a great deal for $10.  Also, as more of my friends and family are subscribing it's been fun to see what everyone is getting each month, not just me.  Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that promises 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized products a month along with a cosmetic bag.  If you are interested in Ipsy CLICK HERE and sign up.  At times they have a wait list, but right now you can skip the wait list by sharing on Facebook after sign up!  Let's check out the goodies!  Ladies, also remember to review your bags afterwards for Ipsy points that you can use towards free products in the future.

The Goodies!

Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail  .5 oz($13):  OOOH what a pretty silver color, perfect for the holidays!  I love getting nail polish!

EM by Michelle Phan Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara in Black ($20):  Michelle Phan is the curator of Ipsy and just started her own cosmetic's line.  This mascara looks fabulous and its full size!  

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn! ($14):  This is another winner!  I love the shade can't wait to rock some red lips this winter.

Starlooks Gem Eyeliner in Amethyst ($14):  This eyeliner is a nice change from the basic black.  A sparkly silver/purple shade, it will add some nice accents to my purple shadows!

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched 3.2grams ($18):  I love bronzers, and low and behold I was running low.  I have tried other pixie products and been happy with them and this shade is perfect.

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment masque .5ox ($19):   This is the product I am most excited about!  The ladies on the ipsy forum were all hoping for this one!  This product promises to create tighter skin in 10 minutes and has some great review on Sephora.  


Swatches:  Nailtini Polish in Caviar Cocktail, Starlooks in Amethyst, Bombshell in Hot Damn

Gorgeous Gold Bag!  This one could definitely be used as a clutch as well.



I totaled this months Ipsy bag at $98!  What a great deal for $10 a month.  I have been so impressed with Ipsy these past 6 months the value continues to be amazing!  What products did you get in this months Ipsy bag?  


No comments:

Post a Comment