Thursday, November 7, 2013

Julep Lola and Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted

I know it's been awhile, I have posts lined up!  However, I dropped my camera card behind my bed and its a pain to take apart, so loads of posts this weekend, I promise!  Tonight I couldn't wait to try some of my November Julep shades.  I picked Lola a navy polish with a Satin Finish.  The color and finish were great, definitely can be worn alone.  But, I had to jazz it up.  I topped it off with Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted which is a clear polish filled with different sized black and white dots.  This is a nice variation to a glitter topcoat.  On a side note: Winter is coming!  My hands are feeling it, not only are they dry but my cuticles are not in great shape!  Time to start up the cuticle oil routine, I hope it helps!  What is your winter nail care routine?  Any tips?

















2 comments:

  1. I have a few of those maybelline spotted polishes and I HATE them!!! It is soooooo hard to take off, even with pure acetone. I literally sat there for two hours one day trying to get it off, LOL. The idea and look is really cute. If it weren't for the fact that it takes an act of congress to get it off, I'd probably love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use the acetone and tinfoil to get it off but it really wasn't as bad as most glitters. I wish glitters were easier to remove, but I gotta keep wearing them so I'll have to deal :)

      Delete