Saturday, February 22, 2014

Frozen Inspired Nail Art

I had so much fun with my first plastic wrap mani, that I thought I would try another.  This time I drew inspiration from the icy blue dress of my Disney Limited Edition Frozen Elsa doll.  This doll is one of my most valuable possessions (according to ebay prices ;) and I love her sparkly blue dress.  It snowed another 10" here so an icy blue Frozen mani still works!  I used a base of OPI liquid sands Solitaire, a white base with blue glitters.  I used plastic wrap to add Zoya Hazel, Julep Missy and Color Club Over the Moon.  Hazel is a metallic light blue, Missy a metallic silver and Over the Moon a holographic blue polish.  I didn't use a topcoat this time, I love how it dried with a textured feel.  I love this plain, but I might add some glitter or stamping to jazz it up.  Have you tried a plastic wrap mani lately?  I love the color effects!

Inspiration!  Disney Limited Edition Frozen Elsa Doll




L to R:  Julep Missy, Zoya Hazel, OPI Solitaire, Color Club Over the Moon



Close Up

With a coat of Zoya Mosheen glitter and snowflake stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment