Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Julep Love

It's time for to break out the Valentine's Day Mani's!  Julep included a great shade in their February boxes called Love.  Love is gold pearl vase with fuchsia micro glitter.  I used Love over a coat of Julep Bunny, which is a white with gold flecks.  I also pulled out my Julep Cara from the December collection, a bright cranberry frost.  I used my dotting tool to create the heart, a great easy Valentines look.  Can't wait to try out some pinks next!  Share you Valentines manis on my Facebook wall, can't wait to see them!

Red:  Julep Cara
White:  Julep Bunny
Gold Shimmer with glitter:  Julep Love
Gold shimmer over white and red (no glitter):  Julep Brenda

thumb:  julep cara with brenda topcoat
pointer:  julep cara with love topcoat
middle:  julep bunny with love topcoat
ring:  julep bunny with love topcoat and cara heart
pinky:  julep bunny with brenda topcoat



No comments:

Post a Comment