Sunday, February 2, 2014

Zoya Polish Swatch's

I recently re swatched my collection of Julep and Zoya polishes, courtesy of some new swatch sticks and a new label maker!  I thought it would be fun to put up some posts comparing each shade.  I know I appreciate looking at comparison swatches when I am shopping for new colors.  Zoya makes 5 free nail polish and the formula is always great, smooth and thin and covers in 2 coats.  I love the finishes they offer from cream, shimmer, holographic glitter, topcoats and of course their Pixiedust collection.  Zoya often runs promos and sales be sure to check them out here!  (I hear the next sale will be the Earth day promo)  They recently had a sale where you could pick up 3 polishes if you just paid shipping, which was $12, Zoya polish retails for $9-10 a bottle.  You can also find Zoya polish at Ulta.  Here is my collection of Zoya polish's!  Do you have any favorite Zoya shades?  My favorite is Charla!



Zoya Orange:  Rica, Amy, Thandie

Zoya Red:  Pixiedust Chyna

Zoya Pink:  Ali, GeiGei, Kiki, Gilda


Zoya Greens:  Opal, Zuzu, Rikki, Ivanka, Giovanna, Neely, Hunter, Evvie, and  Yara

Opal, Zuzu, Rikki, Ivanka and Giovanna

Neely, Hunter, Evvie, and  Yara


Zoya Grey:  Pixiedust London

Zoya Purples:  Payton, Blaze, Aurora, Mimi, Mason and Carter

Payton, Blaze, Aurora 

Mimi, Mason and Carter

Zoya Blues:  NYX, Liberty, Rocky, Robyn, Dream, Hazel, Mosheen and Charla

NYX, Liberty, Rocky, Robyn, Dream

Hazel, Mosheen, Charla

Finish Holographic Glitters:  Dream, Payton, Aurora and Blaze

Zoya PixieDusts:  Carter, NYX, Chyna, London and Liberty

Sparking Metallic:  Mimi, Charla Ivanka

 Metallic Finish:  Hazel, Rikki, Amy and Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment