Sunday, February 23, 2014

Julep Cameron & Julep Rosa

I couldn't wait to use some of these February Julep colors.  Julep's February theme was the Dramatic Collection, I added Cameron on to my box, I love these kind of polishes.  Cameron is a lilac purple texture stardust polish.  The color is lilac and dries to a matte finish with purple glitter chunks.  I love this color!  It only took one coat for this look.  I topped it off with a very thin coat of Rosa, Julep's February birthstone polish.  Rosa has holographic purple glitters in a clear base.  Each polish is great alone, but I think the coat of Rosa over Cameron adds a little more flair!  If you want to become a Julep Maven CLICK HERE and use code FREEBOX for your first box free.  I love my Julep polishes, the March window is open, look forward to lots of bright spring shades!

Julep Rosa, Julep Cameron









No comments:

Post a Comment