Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ipsy February Bag "The Look of Love"

I received my February Ipsy bag yesterday and I am loving this months products!  The February theme is "The Look of Love".  If you aren't familiar Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that promises 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized products a month along with a cosmetic bag all for $10!  If you are interested in Ipsy CLICK HERE to sign up.  Ipsy bills the first of every month and you can see the contents online around the 10th the day the bag ships out (hehe I peak every time) you can also follow them on Facebook to see sneak peaks during the beginning of the month.  Ladies, also remember to review your bags afterwards for Ipsy points that you can use towards free products in the future.  Also, your Ipsy bag comes with a discount code for each of the product lines they feature that month.  Let's check out the goodies!
February Ipsy Bag "The Look of Love"

This months makeup bag:  Pretty and Pink!

Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One in Violet ($18):  Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow. 

I am loving this shade and formula.  I love purple eyeshadow can't wait to see if it holds up!

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia ($16):  This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish! 

There were two colors available, and again I am happy I got this shade.  I love bright lip glosses this will be perfect for spring and its a great purse sized gloss!
Swatches:  Eyeshadow Cream in Violet and Pop Lipgloss in Fuchsia Freesia 
Zoya Polish in Dot ($9):  This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring.

Ipsy subscribers received Odette (muted purple creme, or Dot a pastel pink).  Again, I am thrilled with this shade.  Dot is from the Zoya Awakening's Collection Spring Line which is yet to be released.  I already preordered some of the other spring shades (but not this one) so this will go great with all my new colors on the way!

Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mud Mask with Ice Age Mud ($6.50):  This 10-minute weekly treatment polishes and re-texturizes skin to reveal a luminous, youthful translucence for a fresh start. This two phase detoxing and brightening mask is an anti-aging, dullness-diminishing super power. Phase I is made up of blue clay and a 13,000 year old oxygenating mud from the Ice Age. Phase II is formulated with a highly effective AHA acid gel complex composed of 5 fruit and sugar acids that work deeply to detoxify and refine skin that's been neglected, depleted and impacted by the stress and strain of a fast-forward lifestyle. The clay phase goes on with a refreshing, cooling sensation and when blended together with the Activating Gel, it effervesces into a warming sensation that oxygenates, clarifies and smoothes the complexion in minutes. Skin soother aloe vera gel makes this safe and effective for even sensitive types.

This product is perfect for me!  I love these kinds of masks, can't wait to try it out!  I will have to report back with the results.

J.Cat Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue ($3.99)  Cause a ruckus as you bat your voluminous faux eyelashes! Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive for endurance through a night on the town!

I am eh about this one.  I have enough falsies to last for awhile (I do wear them on special occasions).  It will go up on my swap board :)


This months Ipsy Bag totaled $53.49, what a great value, I paid $10 for the subscription.  I love this months bag and products, right up my alley this time!  That's whats part of the fun, you never know what you are going to get!  If you want to start getting Ipsy CLICK HERE to sign up!









No comments:

Post a Comment