Monday, October 21, 2013

Julep Cleopatra, Beatrix and Dahlia

Today I tried out some more of my Julep October Rebel Set shades.  I upgraded my October Julep and recieved all 9 gorgeous colors and I love all the combo's I can make with these great fall shades.  Today I tried my Cleopatra which is a black latex polish.  Unlike a matte polish this still has a little sheen to it, it is a really great formula.  Dahlia is a glittery deep yellow which is a great accent shade.  Beatrix is a glitter topcoat with black pieces, gold hexes and holographic glitter flakes.  The combo of these shades makes a great Halloween mani!  What colors are you wearing for your Halloween mani?  Want to become a Julep Maven?  Get your first box free using this link:  use code FREEBOX.






















No comments:

Post a Comment