Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Barkbox

I received my October Barkbox today!  This month shipped a little later than normal, on October 17th, and I received it on Ocober 23rd so 6 days.  This month's theme was a celebration of the colors and flavors of fall.  The items this month are really cute, and the girls have already dug in!

All the Goodies!
Fruitables Halloween Dog Treats Share Pack ($9.99):  8 mini bags of treats for Halloween visitors.  These are so cute, and the flavors sound good.  My dogs already tried the pumpkin blueberry and they were a hit!

Grilled Bison, Pumpkin and Apple, Pumpkin & Blueberry, Apple and Bacon Flavors


Baker's Best Autumn Harvest goat treats ($8):  Haven't tried them yet, but they look like something my dogs would eat!

Your Dog's Diner Mutt Meatball Mix ($7.99):  Add this mix to a pound of ground beef, an egg and pop it into the oven for a homemade treat (makes 40 teaspoon sized meatballs).  HMMM do my doggies deserve that much love, homemade meatloaf?  I will give it a try!


Pet Qwerks Chevron Bear ($7?):  How cute is this!  Sookie loves new toys I am glad she is getting so many new ones in   the Barkbox's the past few months.  I can't find this toy on their website so I am going with an average stuffed toy price.

Superior Farms Lamb Ears ($3.19):  I already gave one to Athena and she scarfed it down so it must have been delicious!  Never bought these before maybe I should.


This months Barkbox is a winner!  I totaled the value at $36.17, I paid $18 a month for my 6 month subscription.  If you are interested in Barkbox click on this referral link and use code BBSTAFF9BXC9 for $12 off a 6 month subscription!  What did your doggies think of their October Barkbox?


No comments:

Post a Comment