Sunday, October 13, 2013

Julep Valerie and Dahlia

I got to try some of my October Julep colors this week.  I upgraded my Julep this month and recieved all of the October Rebel set colors, along with the eyeliner, and charcoal mask.  I already love the charcoal mask and I am loving these nail colors too!  This months shades were mostly glittering, yet deep which is very different than most colors I have.  It also came with a few shades that I can't wait to try around Halloween.  I used Valerie as a base coat, it is a teal with glittering gold specks.  I used Dahlia, a glittering deep yellow, as an accent tip and an overcoat on the ring finger.  I think these two shades go together great!  I included lots of photo's, this mani looks different from every angle.   Did you pick up any of the October Julep shades?  You can buy them individually here or of course become a Julep Maven and get your first box for free using code FREEBOX.



Julep Valerie and Julep Dahlia
























No comments:

Post a Comment