Monday, October 7, 2013

Zoya Dream, Payton, Blaze and Aurora

Tonight I tried some nail art with my beautiful new Zoya polishes.  I used last years Blaze and Aurora from the Ornate collection, and this years Dream and Payton from the Zenith Collection.  All of these polishes have similar formulas, jewel toned, and holographic glitter.  I used one of each color in a solid pattern, with 2 coats on 4 of my nails.  I then used a dotting tool and made a camo like pattern with each color on my ring finger.  The ring finger has a galaxy nail like look to it.  I love these Zoya shades and I bet I will be thinking of more new nail art to try with them this winter!  Are you going to pick up any of these Zoya shades you can find them at zoya.com for $8 each or select shades at Ulta.

l to r:  payton, dream, blaze, aurora











No comments:

Post a Comment