Friday, October 11, 2013

PopSugar October Box

I got my October PopSugar box in the mail on Thursday, and I love it!  This months theme was celebrating women and breast cancer awareness month.  This month, they donated $1 for every box to breast cancer research and teamed up with a number of brands and products that support breast cancer charities, which is awesome.  I love beauty products and this month was heavy on them, which I appreciate lets check out the goodies!

all the goodies!
Must have Beauty:  Julep Polish Duo ($28.40):  I received the gorgeous blue color Char and the Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat.  I already subscribe to Juleps box as well, and I love their polish, and I didn't have the topcoat yet so double win!  If you want to become a Julep Maven you get your first box for free use code Freebox here:  JULEP

Must Have Beauty:  The Wet Brush ($14 ):  I already use this hairbrush and I love it!  It really does work and wont rip out your hair when you brush it wet, which I do before I blow dry.  Mine is a few years old and was a gift and is looking a little haggard, so this is appreciated!
Must Have Food:  The Crispery Halloween CrispyCake ( $3.95):  Who doesn't love a nice big soft rice crispy treat?  MMMMM can't wait to try it 


Must Have Beauty:  NYX Cosmetics Liquid Liner ($6) and Smokey Shadow Palette ($7).   I was almost out of black liquid liner!  I am trying this one right away!  I love eyeshadow and always love new colors, but I think this is getting passed on to my mom who was looking for some new shades and that purple looks great, she will love it.

My mom is going to love this :)

Must Have Fashion:  Jane Tran Bobby Pins ($12):  The design is modern and colorful, yet not too flashy.  I will be using these, you can never have too many bobby pins!

Must Have Fashion:  Gorjana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet ($45 ):  100% of the percent of the proceeds of the piece go to the charity Breast Cancer Connections, wear you pink with pride this October.  I am already wearing this bracelet it is cute and for a good cause!

Must Have Food:  The Can't Cook Book:  Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified ($16.78):  I used the Amazon price, not the retail price of this book, which is $27.99.  Jessica Seinfeld's brand new cookbook will help you tackle delicious and simple recipes at home.  This is a huge book, 250 pages!  I can't wait to start reading it, who doesn't love a cookbook?

Nice photo's and easy directions, can't wait to read it!

Special Extra:  Stitchfix $20 gift card.  Stitchfix is a website that sends you items from a personal stylist and if you want to keep them you can purchase or send them back, how fun!
 This months PopSugar box totalled $153.13, WOW!  I paid $35 for it, so I am happy, and you get to try out some products you would not buy and who doesn't love surprises?  If you sign up now you can lock in this rate before the November 4th price increase, which will be $39.95!  You can also purchase 3, 6, or 12 month plans to save on even more on your popsugar subscription.  November boxes are still available get one before they sell out!  You can sign up here (referral link): MustHavePopSugar , and remember to use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box.  What did you think of this month's box?  I really like all of my items!  Can't wait for November ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment