Saturday, October 12, 2013

RocksBox Set #3

I got a new set of Rocksbox jewelry in the mail on Thursday.  I mailed in the last set on a Friday, and recieved my new set on Thursday.  I think thats a pretty good turn around since it comes from California, and they have to pick out a new set for you based on your feedback. Heres how Rocksbox works:  You fill out a style profile and get 3 pieces of designer jewelry, averaging over $200 a set in the mail at one time.  You can send the pieces back for new ones as often as you like in prepaid envelopes, or keep any of the items for a discounted price.  You can refresh the items any time and includes free shipping, it a way to "date" your jewelry.  This is the 3rd set I received at again I like 2/3 pieces (seems to be my average.)  Here's what I got!


Urban Gem:  Nautical by Nature ($68, member price $54.40)/  This is the piece I was meh about.  Although it is well made and some would probably love it, I don't see myself wearing it.

Charlene K:  Raw Stone Pendant in Emerald Agate ($120, member price $96.00)  I really like this necklace, I tried it on and it is really heavy!  I have lots of green toned fall shirts that will go great with it, and I don't have anything else like it!



Lucas Jack Pebble Ring in Green and Gold ($69,  member price $55.20).  I also really like this ring!  I have worn it everyday since I got it.  I love the toned down gold and the green stone has a nice pattern in it, a great fall statement piece!


Overall I am still liking my Rocksbox jewelry.  Although, some pieces are hit and miss I am enjoying wearing new pieces every few weeks!  If you want to try Rocksbox you can get you first month for free!   Subscriptions start at $19 a month and are less pricey if you commit to 6 months or 1 year, money back guarantee anytime!  Get your first month free through this referral link:  RocksBox

No comments:

Post a Comment