Friday, October 4, 2013

Zoya Dream & Zoya Payton

Zoya released their Winter 2013 Zenith Collection this week.  I had been eyeing some swatches online for a few weeks so I knew which shades I had to have and Zoya made it easy with a free shipping code this week!  I picked up Payton and Dream.  Both these shades are rich winter colors with holographic glitter.  Payton is a deep cranberry and Dream a dark royal blue.  I love how these shades compliment each other, I can't wait to try them with a gradient effect with some of my other Zoya colors!  Are you going to pick up any Zoya Zenith shades?  You can find them on their website here:  Zoya holiday collection  retail $8.   Or they usually show up at Ulta in a few weeks and of course Ebay and Amazon.

Zoya Payton and Zoya Dream























No comments:

Post a Comment