Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Must Have PopSugar Box Review

Hello!  Today I have a review of the August Must Have Pop Sugar Box.  PopSugar is a monthly subscription box that is $35 for the month to month plan, less if you prepay for more months.  It promises at least $100 of goods and products!  This is my second box and I am in love!  If you want to subscribe to popsugar please click the link below.

http://popsu.gr/hImw  use code refer5  for $5 off your first box!




First Look

Must Have Home

May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook (retail $17)
This is so cute, I also love the inside pages, which aren't pre dated!  Its going in my purse right away.
Must Have Beauty:

Lulah Body Wash (retail $11.25)
I received the Vanilla Orchid and although I dont like Vanilla scented things, this is great, smells almost "man" like :)
Must Have Beauty:

Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel Deluxe Sample Size (retail est $15 )

Will give these a try!
Naturebox Granny Smith Apples (retail $4)

These look good!  Also came with a code for $10 off your first Naturbox subscription.
Must Have Anniversary Gift:

Gorjana Open Circle Necklace (retail $65)
It is popsugar box's 1 year anniversary and this is the special gift we were given.  I am already wearing it!  I love that its on a short chain!
Must Have Home:

Bentgo. (retail 14.99)
This is a great container!  You can tell how well it is made, and even comes with utensils!  I do take my lunch to work most days, so this will get used a lot!  I got the blue color.

Must Have Home:

Lunares Apple Bowl  ( est $40  )

I have seen bloggers try to guess at the price of this as it is not sold individually anywhere.  I think its really cute and well made, already on my cupboard with my rings in it!  It does say that the enamel won't chip and its safe for hot or cold foods.   If you are interested in the full set here's the link:  http://lunareshome.com/catalog/red-apple-pc-set-p-618.html?osCsid=ufeck5t4sorssk9r4aimpntb72

Its a Winner!!!!  I paid $35 for  $170 worth of goods!  What did you think of Augusts PopSugar box?

No comments:

Post a Comment