Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gelish Lust at First Sight

I finally made it to Sally to pick up some new fall Gelish shades!  Gelish Under Her Spell is the new collection of 6 shades sold at Sally or on Amazon or Ebay.  I picked up 4 of the new colors they were on sale for $10 a .3 oz bottle until August 31st.  I had to try my favorite first Lust At First Sight.  It is a beautiful smoky purple.  I used 1 coat of Gelish Foundation, 3 coats of Lust at First Sight, and 1 coat of Gelish Top it Off.  I love how it turned out!  I completed the look with a Julep Clio accent nail.  Can't wait to try all of the fall shades, but at least for this week I am keeping this one on!  What do you think of the new fall Gelish shades?










If you pick up a bottle at Sally's they are $10 on sale or regular $13.95 for Beauty club members for a mini .3 oz bottle.  As always you can buy a .5 oz bottle on the internet for a similar price usually $12-14 with shipping!  










No comments:

Post a Comment