Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Dog Box

I came across a promo for a free Happy Dog Box I just had to pay $4.99 for shipping.  Happy Dog Box lets you select between small/medium/ or large size dog (larger dog was $9.99 shipping) and then they send you a box of doggie treats and toys each month.  If you keep the subscription they mail you a box once a month and charge $29.99.  I thought I would give it a shot even though I had just signed up for Barkbox (first month is on its way) which is a similar service.  I ordered the box on 7/24 and recieved it on 8/12.  Here's what I thought!

There was an information card with descriptions of each item included.





My box included a bag of "homemade" treats, Dynamo Dog Hip and Joint treats, Kangaroo Jerky, a toy that you can put treats into, a set of poop bags and a chewy bone that is not pictured because my husband couldn't wait to give it to the dog!  

Although I am not going to look up the value for each of these items I know it was worth the $4.99 I paid, however I did not feel it was worth the $29.99 a month for the Happy Dog Box service.  I promptly cancelled no harm done!  I can't wait for Barkbox to come so I can compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment