Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Essie For The Twill Of It


Today I tried out my new bottle of the Essie Fall 2013 shade FOR THE TWILL OF IT.  It is a grey/purple/blue/green duo chrome that is a shade shifter!  I think this is a universally great shade for anyone and it goes with lots of different outfits!  I tried an accent nail with Julep Clio from the Champagne Trio.  On a side note I had some ladies over from work this weekend and the Champagne trio was a popular choice for manicure Monday in my house!  The shades were gorgeous.  I am really loving this combo and plan to wear it a few times this fall, which is saying a lot!  ( I have a problem with only wearing colors once :)  What do you think of For the Twill of It?  You can pick it up right now at Ulta, Target or of course Amazon for msrp of $8.  I included lot of pics due to the shifting colors!

I bought the set of 4 mini bottles of the Fall shades to try a little of everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment