Friday, August 23, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Vintage Leather #895 Classic Camel

Today I was strolling through Target and walked by the new Fall display of Maybelline Vintage Leather polishes.  There were 6 different shades, most of them greys or dark purples and then this gorgeous orange color!  #895 Classic Camel right up my alley, I am a sucker for anything orange!  The finish is extremely matte, it dries as you are applying it!  Even so the application was easy and quick.  I tried it also with a matte top coat and it actually made it shinier than the finish it already was.  I prefer it without a topcoat, we will see then how long it lasts!  I used OPI liquid sands in Honey Ryder on my ring finger accent and the glitter topcoat from Revlon Moon Candy in 270 Cosmic for the yellow glitter accent nail.  Target sells this line for $2.99 what a steal, can't wait to go back and check out the other colors, I already know I NEED the grey one ;).  Are you going to head out and pick up any Maybelline Vintage Leather polishes?  



maybelline vintage leather in classic camel with opi honey ryder liquid sands accent nail and revlon moon candy yellow glitter topcoat in 270 cosmic





photo above is with matte topcoat, see the shine it added!



maybelline vintage leather in classic camel with opi honey ryder liquid sands accent nail and revlon moon candy yellow glitter topcoat in 270 cosmic





No comments:

Post a Comment