Tuesday, August 13, 2013

China Glaze Its a Trap-Eze

I am officially on a 10 day vacation from work.  You know what that means?  I am free to try some fun and funky nail polishes!  I recently ordered a bottle of China Glaze Its a Trap-Eze.  I thought the multi colored glitter in a creamy milky colored base would go perfect with so many different things.  It probably would be great as a accent nail color but I went a little crazy with it!  I layered it over Essie The Lace Is On (purple) and Essie The More the Merrier (green).  This look is with only 1 coat of Its a Trap-Eze, the glitter payoff is amazing!  You can see white, blue, purple, yellow, green, magenta, red and pink glitter in this one!  Of coarse I broke a few nails this week, please ignore the lengths :)  I love the look of the polish, but think next time I will try it over a white base.  What do you think of this glitter bomb?





l to r:  layered over blue, on its own and over white base


No comments:

Post a Comment