Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday's





Every Wednesday I will let you in on a product or item that is making my life better :)  Hence, What I'm Lovin' Wednesday's!

Last night I finally tried my Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask from my August Ipsy bag.  This stuff was great!  It actually is pumpkin, the texture, smell , color etc is all there which threw me off at first!  However, the results were great!  I loved the tingle effect the product had and left my face very soft.  Ipsy has a 30% off code till the end of the month if you order this product I think I might need a full size, however I can see how this deluxe sample I received will last a long time!  Here's the info straight from the site.




  


 Michael Todd    

Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask The Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask is a nutrient rich mask that is blended with Pumpkin and Glycol Acid. This rejuvenating facial treatment removes dead skin, impurities and toxins, moisturizes and firms, improves elasticity and pliability of the skin, unclogs pores allowing skin to breathe and facilitates movement of skin oils. Adds brightness and radiance to the skin and significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Directions: After cleansing, apply an even layer over face and neck. Avoid eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse. Follow with moisturizer and use sunscreen during the day. May be used at intervals of 1-2 weeks. Side effects of Glycol Acid include occasional mild irritation and sun sensitivity. 



     



No comments:

Post a Comment