Thursday, August 8, 2013

Maybelline Polka Dots Collection

I picked up a few more Maybelline Polka Dots polishes today!  I did go to CVS where they retail for 3.99 (Target is 2.99) because I had some extra bucks to spend there, so I basically got it for free.  I had a free $5 for joining CVS beauty club, and another $4 off of $20 coupon along with $6 from a previous purchase, score!  I am excited to do full swatches of these but in the meantime here are some nail swatches so you can check them out.  If you love them as much as I do I would get them fast!  I went to another CVS today and they were sold out!

Left to Right:  55 Drops of Jade, 85 Pretty in Polka, 95 Bluemarks the Spot, 75 Clearly Spotted
These are the true polish colors, no basecolor, 2 coats


Here are some samples with base color.
Left to right:  Zoya Rocky with Maybelline 95 Bluemarks The Spot
China Glaze Recycle with 75 Clearly Spotted
Julep Rose with 85 Pretty in Polka




No comments:

Post a Comment