Friday, August 9, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dust Carter

Hello!  Today I received my Zoya order from UPS and I had to try Carter right away!  Zoya Pixie Dust polishes are textured with a matte finish and sparkling glitter.  Carter is from the new 2013 Fall Collection which is available online at zoya.com for $9.  I expect it to be available at Ulta later this month, I keep checking its not there yet :)  Carter is a royal purple with pink micro glitters, swatches are 2 coats.  It is a great formula and I love how fast it drys!  I love pixie dust polishes with no topcoat, but I did topcoat this one and I love it!  What do you think of the new Zoya Pixie Dust shades?

 Zoya Pixie Dust no Topcoat


















 Close up!















  With Topcoat and blurred to show glitter




With Topcoat Natural Light


















2 comments:

  1. It looks a lot like LaSplash Atlantis. I might have to buy it to see how close the two are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that one ill have to look it up! I love the texture of the pixie dust polishes!

    ReplyDelete