Saturday, September 7, 2013

Camo Nails!























It's in all the stores, it hot for fall, its not just for boys, its camouflage!  I was inspired to try a Camo nail after trying all my new fall greens the other day.  I also picked up a great Camo scarf this week and needed a manicure to match :)  And, of course bow hunting opener is next weekend around my house so all things Camo are being pulled out and readied.  I used a dotting tool and pooled each shade and spread it slightly, it was an easy method.  I then used each shade I used in the pattern nail to paint solid on the remaining nails and topped with a coat of Seche Vite Very Fast Dry Topcoat.  On a side note I just realized the names of these OPI shades I picked up this week... Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window?  Who comes up with this stuff!  What do you think?  Are any of you ladies going to try this trend this fall?  





LtoR:  Zoya Hunter, OPI A-Taupe the Space Needle, OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window, OPI Don't Pretzel my Buttons, Julep Olivia.


Natural Light



Top:  Left Hand                Bottom:  Right Hand









 















No comments:

Post a Comment