Thursday, September 26, 2013

RocksBox 2nd Set

Today I received my second set of RockBox jewelry in the mail.  If you aren't familiar with Rocksbox it is a jewelry subscription service where you get to try out jewelry for a monthly fee and either keep it and purchase it, or send it back in a prepaid envelope for a new set of items.  Each shipment has 3 items and guarantees at least $200 of jewels.   I sent in my first box on a Saturday and received my next box on a Thursday.  I think that is a good turn around, the items are shipped from California.  I felt just ok about my first box liking 1/3 pieces.  I filled out a customer survey and it did help this time I like 2/3 pieces.  So are even though the pieces of coarse are hit or miss due to personal taste, I really like this service.  I like to wear lots of different jewelry and this is perfect for me.  I will continue to look forward to my RocksBox delivery!  If you are interested in trying Rocksbox you can get your first month for free!  Subscription plans are $15-19 a month depending on length of membership, and you can cancel anytime.  Sign up here if you are interested (referral link):  RocksBox

Liz Palacios Teardrop Ring in Fern ($38.00 member price 30.40)  I really like this!  It looks great on my and I love the color, the stone is so vivid.

Gorjana Sirena Bracelet in Matte Silver ($45.00 member price 36.00)  This is the miss for me.  Although it is pretty, it is so small there is no way I can put it on by myself and is very tight if someone else does.  Ow well, better luck next time.

Maria Kofman Freshwater Pearl long Multi-Stand Necklace ($110 member price $88)  This is a winner!  I love the style, colors, materials everything.  I can't wait to try this out with a few of my fall outfits.  




All the Jewels:  2nd Rocksbox set



No comments:

Post a Comment