Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gelish A Touch of Sass

Today I have another Fall Gelish shade from the Under Her Spell Collection:  A Touch of Sass.  Once I saw the name of course I had to try it ;).  You can pick this up at Sally in the mini size .3fl oz or Ebay or Amazon in the full size .5fl oz bottle.  A Touch of Sass is a deep blood red, perfect for fall.  Reds and pinks are the colors I pick out the least due to skin tone issues, but this one is perfect.  This is the first red shade I have liked in a long time, it is very rich and not pink or orange toned at all!  The formula was nice and thin (not a fan of the thick and goopy gelish shades), I used three coats.  You can see some streaking in the photos due to the flash, but in person they are not that obvious.  I will wear this cream shade for a few days and then try some fun nail art and additions to the shade.  Did you pick up A Touch of Sass this Fall?










No comments:

Post a Comment