Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Love NP Ultra Chrome Birefringence

I preordered the new Ultra Chrome from I Love Nail Polish a few weeks ago and it arrived in the mail this weekend!  I have a hard time deciding which shade to get, all four were beautiful (and I still might get that green one), but I settled on Birefringence.  These shades can be purchased here or in their etsy shop for the same price $12.50.  Birefringence's base is blue and in certain lights reflects purple, green, and yellow.  The two main colors are blue and purple and change color depending on light, in fact they looked different in every room I went into so I included lots of pics!  I used Zoya pixie dust shades in Carter and Liberty to play up the blue/purple theme for an accent nail.  I did have to use 3 coats to achieve full opacity and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite very fast dry topcoat.  I love how this mani turned out and can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow!  Are you going to order and of ILNP's ultra chromes?

WITH FLASH ON

SEE THE COLOR SHIFT?  AWESOME!



ILNP BIREFRINGENCE, ZOYA CARTER, ZOYA LIBERTY



NO FLASH INDOORS





OUTSIDE NO FLASH




No comments:

Post a Comment