Thursday, September 19, 2013

RocksBox

Over the weekend I received my first RocksBox in the mail.  Heres how Rocksbox works:  You fill out a style profile and get 3 pieces of designer jewelry, averaging over $200 a set in the mail at one time.  You can send the pieces back for new ones as often as you like in prepaid envelopes, or keep any of the items for a discounted price.  You can refresh the items any time and includes free shipping, it a way to "date" your jewelry.  I was excited to open my first box, and it did not disappoint!



First Look:  Nice presentation box, and prepaid return envelope



Charlene K Hammered Gold Drop Earring retail $60  , $48.00 member price

Dara Ettinger Druzy by the Yard Necklace in Amethyst retail $156.00, member price $124.80



closeup of the gorgeous stones!



Urban Gem Banquette Bracelet in Coral retail $42.00 , member price $33.60

Retail value of borrowed gems:  $258!

I really loved the necklace, it was fun to wear and was totally my style.  The bracelet, didn't wow me and I tend not to wear earrings other than my diamond studs.  I am happy to see that there is a card you send back with the items where you give feedback on if the pieces were for you or not.  I realized, I can  choose to not receive earrings, and get a ring instead, which is great.  I am mailing this back this weekend, even though the necklace was gorgeous (and pricey!)  and can't wait to see if they take my preferences into consideration for my second set of jewels.  Want to try RocksBox, subscriptions start at $19 a month and are less pricey if you commit to 6 months or 1 year, money back guarantee anytime!  Get your first month free through this referral link:  RocksBox










No comments:

Post a Comment