Monday, September 2, 2013

Nail Stash!

I thought I would share my newly designed nail area!  I built each of the shelves myself so I am pretty proud of them.  They were fairly easy I got the back piece cut at Lowes and the shelfs were easy enough to cut with a hand saw and a husband ;)  I then used wood glue and some hot glue where needed for the shelves.  Spray paint and scrapbook paper cut to size finished them off.  I like that I now have a shelf for each brand and room to grow!  Each on is 48" long by 16" wide and feel very sturdy.  I also got more organized on my actual nail table, no more tools sitting out and about.  I have quiet a few shades I haven't tried yet and now that I can see them all, I am looking forward to trying more of them!  How do you store your nail supplies?  Want detailed instructions for the shelves?  Let me know!  






Essie, Zoya and Gelish

Martha Stewart Glitter, Neons, Julep and Essie

Revlon, Ulta, Elf, Color Club, Loreal, Sephora and Sally Hanson

Wet n Wild, Orly, China Glaze, OPI and Maybelline



No comments:

Post a Comment