Monday, September 23, 2013

Polish TBH Chocolate Frogs

Polish TBH (Indie brand)  has a Harry Potter line of polishes I came across on Facebook this week!  I had to have Chocolate Frogs.  This is a gorgeous brown shade with gold, orange, and navy blue, and green glitter of various sizes.  It is currently sold out, but keep checking here for restocks:  Chocolate Frogs.  I used four coat's of Gelish Double Shot Espresso as a base layer (very thin polish).  I really liked this shade of the Gelish polish, I can't wait to try more nail art with this brown color.  I also used my Konad stamper and Bundle Monster plate BM-213 to create some fun accents.  I used a rose gold, orange and a navy blue polish and stamped a triangle pattern to match my Chocolate Frog's glitter.  I think it came out great, perfect for the fall!  Are you going to pick up any of these Harry Potter colors?  I also have my eye on Sorcerer's Stone when it gets restocked!






Chocolate Frogs















No comments:

Post a Comment