Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Essie Vested Interest and Cashmere Bathrobe

Well, the Camo nails didn't last long I had to go back to work and look professional haha :)  I decided to give another one of my fall greens a try and I knew it would be my favorite and it is!  Vested Interest is from the Essie Fall 2013 line and available at Target, Ulta or of course Ebay/Amazon.  Vested Interest is a deep smokey green cream with no shimmer or glitter, its very classy!  I also used another Fall Essie color Cashmere Bathrobe for the grey accent nail, Cashmere bathrobe is a gorgeous dark grey with micro glitter in it.  I added a layer of grey hex glitter called Glitter to the End from the Sephora by OPI line.  Did you pick up any of the fall Essie shades?  I bought the mini bottles and got 4/6 of the shades and I love everyone of them:  Essie Fall Mini Cube


















No comments:

Post a Comment