Thursday, September 26, 2013

OPI Liquid Sands What Wizardry is This?

Today I have OPI Liquid Sands What Wizardry is This?  This color is from the Wizard of Oz OPI collection released last spring.  You can still pick this up at Ulta, or of coarse ebay or amazon retail price $9.  I love OPI liquid sands and this one did not disappoint!  I am a fan of brown and gold anything, so when I saw the combo I knew it was for me.  This polish looks brown or black depending on the light with small flecks of gold glitter.  I paired it with another liquid sand polish Honey Ryder from the OPI Bond Girls collection.  Liquid Sands are textured polishes with micro glitter that look great with or without a topcoat.  I used a topcoat in these photos.  What are your favorite Liquid Sands shades?



OPI What Wizardry is This? with OPI Honey Ryder accent









micro glitters






No comments:

Post a Comment